The main function of the outpatient clinics is the medical consultation, in relation to the different specialists. It is a pivot for other services, since the majority of patients pass before and after admission.
The care provided to the outpatient clinics is done by the physicians assisted by the nurse (dressing, stitches removal, Electrocardiogram, infiltration, intra articular ... ..)
The quality approach is one of our priorities, the concern for quality is a commitment made by the entire medical, administrative, paramedical and technical team.
Physicians receive patients by appointment. NDS outpatient clinics are open every day:
• Monday and Thursday from 08:00 to 16:00
• Tuesday and Wednesday from 08:00 to 19:00
• Friday from 08:00 to 18:00
• Saturday from 08:00 to 13:00
A urological unit has been set up in the outpatient clinics and can receive any patient who needs:
- investigative cystoscopy
- cystoscopy for ablation double probe J
- changing or placing a supremum KT or Foley probe
- prostate biopsy
- urethral dilatation
- urodynamic assessment (Flowmetry or Cystomanometry)
- bladder instillation of BCG or Mitomycin).