The Interventional and Diagnostic Imaging Center at NDS is at the forefront of technology. It welcomes patients from 7 a.m. to 7 p.m. on weekdays, and from 7 a.m. to 2 p.m. on Saturdays, in addition to 24/7 emergency coverage.
The Center makes use of the following methods:
- Conventional full-body X-ray.
- Conventional digital specialized X-ray:
- Barium meal examinations
- Scoliosis series
- Panoramic dental X-ray
- 64-slice CT scanner, full body
- 1.5T nuclear MRI. Full body
- Whole-body PET/CT scan for better oncology assessment and follow-up
- Digital mammography, stereotactic biopsy, and mammotomy
- A multi-purpose vascular and interventional radiology room
A general and obstetric ultrasound and color Doppler sonography room