Notre Dame De Secours - CAREERS
Working at CHUNDS A world of opportunityHuman Ressources
Ensure a professional work environment that will attract people who are fully qualified to fill a vacancy in the CHUNDS.
The NDS nurse’s mission is to:
- assess the patient's health status and analyze care situations
- provide nursing care on prescription or proper nursing care to promote, maintain or restore patients' health status.
- holder of a TS or a BS in Nursing
- has a work permit
- masters the French language. English is desired.
- have a sense of organization and time management
- knowledge of maintenance techniques: helping relationship and therapeutic maintenance
- demonstrates respect for the ethical rules of and deontology...
- have the ability to work in a multidisciplinary team
- ability to listen, analyze and synthesize
- ability to coach and pass on knowledge
- evaluate a clinical situation and establish a nursing diagnosis
- implementing diagnostic and therapeutic actions
- analyze quality of care and improve professional practice
- research and process professional and scientific data
- organize and coordinate care interventions
- inform and train professionals and trainees.
To submit your spontaneous application, the recruitment unit at the HRD welcomes you every Tuesday and Thursday from 8am to 4 pm
Brevet certificate or at least equivalent.
Age: Under 35 years.APPLY FOR A JOB
Deliveryman - General store division
Diploma required: Baccalaureate, second part
Experience: Have at least 1 year of preferable experience in a hospital settingAPPLY FOR A JOB
IT technical support officer
Diploma:Bachelor in computer science.
Linguistic knowledge: Arabic, French, English.
Experience: 1 to 2 years.APPLY FOR A JOB
Pharmacy Distribution Agent
Mission :Deliver medication to different services.
Diploma : Baccalaureate, second part
Experience : not required
Gender : Male
Age : between 25 / 30 yearsAPPLY FOR A JOB
Medical Imaging Technician.
- Age: Between 25 and 30 years
- Gender: Male
- Mission: Perform all radiological examinations required for a complete diagnosis under the responsibility of a physician radiologist.
- Training and diploma: License in electro-radiological manipulation.
- Linguistic and computer skills: Arabic, French and/or English.
- Experience: Two years in the imaging field
Mission: Assist the Radiation Oncologist in all stages of patient treatment
Diploma: TS in radiology or equivalent.
Experience: At least three years of experience in the radiotherapy field
Languages: Arabic, French or EnglishAPPLY FOR A JOB